Divers are different, with a variety of tastes, priorities and skill levels. Some want their dive computers fully loaded, while others prefer more simple systems that focus only on the functions they actually use.
The new ALADIN SPORT caters to the latter. It is a single gas dive computer with SCUBAPRO’s time-proven ZHL-8 ADT MB algorithm, full watch functions, an effective back light, visual and audible alarms, and a three coloured nitrogen loading bar graph that makes it easy to track tissue loading.
A variable ascent monitor lets you control your speed back to the surface, and a timer can be set from one to five minutes to customise safety stops. The logbook stores 25 hours of dive time that can be downloaded via an infrared interface.
Offering just the right balance of features, functions and price makes the ALADIN SPORT an appealing choice for entry-level divers as well as veteran divers on a budget. It is also an affordable choice for free divers and technical divers, and an excellent backup computer for all divers.
- Targeted to open water divers.
- Nitrox compatible 21-50% in 1% increments.
- Three modes: Scuba, Free-diving and Gauge.
- Three coloured nitrogen tissue loading bar graph makes it easy to monitor N2 status.
- 12 and 24 hour mode.
- Automatic safety stop with user adjustable timer.
- Full watch functions.
- Adjustable PPO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Back light.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Dive/Free-diving logs can be stored and analysed with a PC/Mac via infrared technology.
- CR2450 user replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives
- Available as a wrist mount or in a two or three-gauge console.
Singapore Customers: Cash and carry at our store for a further discounted price. Valid only for products on non-promotional prices.